Wednesday, July 19, 2006

look up... way up


Ever lay back and look up at clouds in the sky? I've been doing that a lot in the evenings. I been making a point of trying not to be so busy before heading to bed each night. Sitting out on the patio looking up at the heavens has been a favourite pastime of mine. I don't really care that I don't know much about the constellations. Or if I remember all the different names of the type of cloud formations from my college geography classes. Instead, I simply enjoy their shapes and textures. Just like in childhood days when you didn't really care about the where or why. Or how things happened. Just that they did. I enjoy keeping the mysteries of life a mystery. In a childlike faith sort-of way. It just is. They just happen to be there... just because. No really... why? ...cause.
As I lay back and admire the heavens each night I'm always reminded that my Creator made it just so.
It's His handiwork.
His design.
And that's pretty cool. - EAG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»